Tuesday, January 13, 2009

al say more this sees

ok, now. i've tried being serious the past year and somewhat i've been successful. let me enumerate my success.

3.) not only i've managed a 3 halfassed entries.
2.) 2 halfassed sessions with a psychologist
1.) and one full ass of myself. (and thats probably the closest i've ever gone to getting some ass this 2008)

and like all other years this went by fast, and like all other years, ive accomplished nothing really fast too.

im going to stop pretending that i feel bad for not feeling accomplished year after year. and to prevent me from doing that im going to adopt mercurian years. so assuming ill live the average male lifespan of maybe thirty (seventy minus ten for my history of heart disease, minus five for hypertension, minus another fifteen for history of cancer and another ten just for sheer bad luck) i should, well actually i should be really thankful (and really dead) because im living an impossibly long life of 110yrs. though not as wise though twice as senile.

as you can see, i am unadopting my taking-my-life-seriously resolution because, well i don't really need a reason. hey cmon, im old.

though i would like to really learn another language this year though. and yeah, maybe photography.

No comments: